The government of Turkey has opened application for the Turkish Scholarship for the 2022 application period. The government of Turkey provides fully-funded scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate studies for the defined length of the programs. These scholarships are available to students from all parts of the world who want to pursue an undergraduate or post graduate program in any of the top universities in Turkey. The scholarships are highly competitive and awarded based on merit.
The Türkiye Scholarships are available for full-time and part-time programs from selected universities in Turkey. The goal of the scholarship program is to foster interconnectedness and mutual understanding among countries and societies through a network of future leaders. The scholarship further provides the chance for successful applicants to feel the array of academic, social and cultural facilities available in the top universities.
- No Application Fees
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipends
- Free Accommodation and Transport
- Free Medical Care
- University Placement
Required Application Documents:
Applications that are submitted through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System should include the following required documents:
- A valid national identity document such as ID Card or Passport
- Certificate from previous studies
- Academic transcript
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph (not more than a year old)
- International Exams results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the selected institution
- International language results (TOEFL, IELTS, DELF) if required for by the selected program or university
- Research Proposal Draft and Sample Writing (for PhD Applicants only)
Eligibility for the Application
Although the scholarship is open to all international applicants, note that the awards are highly competitive and are based on merit. Hence, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum admission requirements of the selected schools or programs
- Ensure that you have submitted all required documents, as well as any school or program specific documents.
- Submit a complete application
- Have a good academic standing from previous studies
- Meet both the submission requirements and application deadline
How to Apply
Applications are submitted through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System. Therefore, applicants must follow these five (5) steps to complete and submit the applications:
- Visit the Türkiye Scholarships Application System and create a free account
- Submit all required documents by uploading
- Provide a list of preferred universities and programs
- Write a letter of intent
- Review, approve and submit the application
- Application deadline: applications open from the 10th of January, 2022 and end on the 20th of February, 2022.
- Applications are received in one period.
- Online applications are made through the Turkish Scholarship Application System.
- Successful applicants who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency must attend a one-year Turkish Language Course by end of their academic year
- Be sure to check the university and program language requirements and submit the appropriate language results if applicable
- Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania: No Application Fees
- 15 Schools you should Consider Applying for Graduate and Undergraduate Studies in Canada
- See our Study Guide for information on how to complete your applications for graduate studies
For Quick Updates, Join our Group on Telegram Channel